Do you have any advice or tips on how to feel more comfortable with your body while you're naked? Because I'm at the point where I almost can't look myself in the mirror because of how self conscious I am of my body, and that's when I wearing clothes.
You’re not alone, sweetie! So many people, even people you think are flawless, have body issues. We all have *something* about ourselves we don’t like. And I’ve been there. It got to the point where I had to cover mirrors up in my house.
I would encourage you to read this post that I just did the other day, in its entirety, including what’s under the cut. It talks about my journey to self acceptance and what I did to get where I am now. If you try the 30 day experiment that I did, you may have to change it to suit your needs, such as, every time you look in a mirror, pick out *one* thing that you like about yourself. Maybe it’s your eyes, the length of your eyelashes, how strong your nails are, whatever. The point to that would be focusing on what you DO like rather than what you don’t, and go from there.
But seriously, all the hugs, sweetie. The road to self acceptance is not an easy or a short one. Rest assured, there are people going through the same thing, and we’re here for you.
5 Wikipedia Entries for When You’re Feeling Possibly Receptive to the Idea That Ghosts Might Exist
who needs punk rock when you can have punk cock
that could have been a very different picture
I am glad it wasn’t
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
what you missed on game of thrones.
Happy Tennant Tuesday!
does anyone else just get really emotional about history sometimes